Explore outside and immerse yourself in the spirit of fun, exploration, and discovery.
Wild Whatcom provides year-round outings for children and families to explore the amazing natural areas of the Pacific Northwest. No matter the season, we will be out there. Join us!
- Kids OUT! - A series of monthly outdoor adventures for kids blending our favorite elements of play, exploration, natural history, and wilderness skills. Pick one or pick them all!
- Wild Things – Weekly explorations every Friday morning for young ones and their adults. Discover the natural world through a child's eyes.
- Nature Outings – Fun, hands-on adventures and learning for adults and families who enjoy playing outdoors.
- Ladies Night Out – Monthly nature outings for women as the day turns to moonlight.
- Neighborhood Nature – school's out, time to explore! Discover the natural world close by.
- EdVentures – take the classroom outside!
- Stepping Up – nature-based leadership development program for middle school girls.
- SEED (Student Environmental Education & Discovery) – weekly nature outings for students with disabilities to build key skills and spend time outside.
- On-going boys and girls outdoor youth mentoring program cultivating naturalist knowledge, personal growth, adventure, and stewardship.
- Camps – three to five day, full-day nature adventures for kids. Sometimes with an overnight!
- Wilderness Explorations – three to eight day backpacking trips for kids of all experience levels.