Explore outside and immerse yourself in the spirit of fun, exploration, and discovery.
Wild Whatcom provides year-round outings for children and families to explore the amazing natural areas of the Pacific Northwest. No matter the season, we will be out there. Join us!
- Wild Things – Weekly explorations every Friday morning for young ones and their adults. Discover the natural world through a child's eyes.
- Nature Outings – Fun, hands-on adventures and learning for adults and families who enjoy playing outdoors.
- Ladies Night Out – Nature outings for women as the day turns to moonlight.
- Neighborhood Nature – School's out, time to explore! Discover the natural world close by.
- EdVentures – Take the classroom outside!
- SEED (Student Environmental Education & Discovery) – Weekly nature outings for students with disabilities to build key skills and spend time outside.
- Forest Friends - Four walking field trips to an "outdoor" classroom program for all Lowell Elementary students.
- On-going outdoor youth mentoring program cultivating naturalist knowledge, personal growth, adventure, and stewardship.
- Camps – Three to five day, full-day nature adventures for kids. Sometimes with an overnight!
- Wilderness Explorations – Three to eight day backpacking trips for kids of all experience levels.